Inflatable Pneumatic Floating Ship Launching Airbags
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA,CPT,CIP|
|Min. Order:||1 Case|
|Delivery Time:||10 Days|
|Packaging:||Pallet with firm package or upon on client requirement|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong China|
Model No.: Ship Launching Airbag
Ship Launching Airbag description
Ship Launching Airbag is a kind of innovative product with our own intellectual property.It has been widely used in the ship launching and landing,the caissons lifting movement, the removal of other heavy objects, underwater installation work buoyancy aid and other areas. Marine airbag applications are not affected by site constraints, and don't need large-scale machinery and equipment,so that to shorten the project cycle and save a lot of money. After 20 years of development practice,prove that it is safe,efficient, green,and flexible.
Nanhai Airbag--Ship Launching Airbag
Ship launching airbags can be used for the ship launching or ship landing of tanker, tugboat or barges, carrying vessel, carrier, ferry and other special vessels (AHTS, DSV) and so on. The biggest vessel launched by ship launching airbags up to 85,000 DWT.
The air-bag application method for common medium ship launching is described as follows:
1. Based on calculation result, enough rolling air bags and lifting air-bags, towing machines and air compressors are prepared. Before using, an air bag shall be inflated and tested without load. In case of air leakage, the air bag must be repaired before using.
2. The roads for ship movement, including the road from the shipbuilding berth to ramp, must be cleaned up and flattened. Sundries must be removed from the roads, especially sharp Iron Nails andstone on the road, to avoid piercing the air bag. The ramp shall be enough long and wide in water3. All the protruding sharp corners and burrs on casting like"A" bracket and stern post and so on shall be ground flush/
4. Fasten the hull with the steel cable of traction winch.
5. Close all the sea chest valves on the ship, fix the rudder and propeller.
6. There are many ways to remove all blockes and fill in the rolling air bag.
7. Adjust pressure in the air bag so that the bottom can be lowered to appropriate working height. Make sure that the bottom will not touch the ground while moving the ship. For average small sized ship, the working height could be chosen Within the range of 0.2-0.3M.
8. All air bags shall be pointed at the center of the ship and perpendicular to the launching direction.
9. Start the traction winch to release steel cable slowing followed by slow movement of the ship. When the forefront air bag located in the front part separates from the bottom, it shall be put into the stern immediately and fill in the air bag according to the arrangmetn space of the air bag defined in the calculations.
10. Repeat the above process to move the ship to waterside slowly. When the air bag cannot be filled in, block the river and no ship is allowed to pass.
11. Evacuate personnel in the dangerous zone, inform staff on the ship to get ready. When conditions such as water depth and so on are gnough. Cut cable or unhook so that the ship can launch quickly. If the river is too narrow to realize quick launching, release the cable slowly by traction winch to launch the ship slowly.
12. For large ships, it`s necessary to install anti-skip device.
13. Collect air bags.
The standard specification of Ship Launching Airbag
You can choose the required diameter and effective length to meet your projects
(1)Diameter: from 0.8m to 3.5m.
(2)Effective length: from 5m to 25m.
The above specifications only are our standard specifications arrange. Can be supplied customized size upon customers' request.
Major Strengths of Nanhai Airbag---Ship Launching Airbag
1.High safety level: equipped with a reliable safety valve, our airbags can stand the maximum pressure up to 4 times that of the operating pressure.
2.Good air tightness: pressure decreases less than 10% for a period of 24 hours.
3.Long lifespan: it is guaranteed that our airbags can sustain their designed operating pressure for 3 years.
4.A complete set of solutions is available.
Shandong Nanhai Airbag Engineering Co., Ltd.
Shandong Nanhai Airbag Engineering Co., Ltd. was founded in 2003. As the leading brand of China airbag technology, it is a manufacturing enterprise specializing in the development and promotion of airbag technology. Taking [providing airbag solutions for ports, marine industry and ships" as its mission, the company is committed to [innovating and popularizing Nanhai No.1 airbag technology to become the world`s first class airbag and fender supplier". The marine airbags and engineering airbags developed by the company are applied in the fields of ship launching, port construction and tunnel engineering; floating airbags is successfully used in underwater salvage, pipeline laying, box culvert installation and other domestic and foreign floating projects; and the pneumatic rubber fender is widely used in the berthing of ship to ship and ship to wharf.
The company has passed the ISO9001 quality system management certification of Bureau Veritas. The pneumatic rubber fender is certified by ISO17357 and approved by the product type of DNV.The products of Nanhai airbag have been sold to more than 60 countries in seven continents. And the company has many heavyweight customers in the world.
- Company Name: Shandong Nanhai Airbag Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Qinling Duan
- Product/Service: Yokohama Fenders , Ship Launching Airbags , Marine Salvage Pontoons , Pneumatic Fenders , Dock Fenders , Marine Airbags
- Capital (Million US $): 6000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2003
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 71% - 80%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 8
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Donghao Industry Park, Mingshui Economic Development Zone, Zhangqiu, Shandong,China.
- Contact Person: Mr. Nanhai Airbag
- Tel: 86-531-88723323
Premium Related Products